The CCSC Rugby League Specialist Sports Program is an integrated, holistic, age specific program aimed at optimum player development. The key objective is to develop each player's technical ability. This provides a strong foundation with a step-by-step progressive plan that enables players to develop the qualities and skill set required for higher level competition.
Michael Sullivan is the head coach of our specialist Rugby League program and brings a wealth of playing and coaching experience in professional leagues. Michael is a former NRL player for Cronulla Sharks, Canterbury Bulldogs and the English Super League for Warrington. Having built a strong relationship with Central Coast Roosters, the CCSC program prepares them for professional pathways
Inge Visser, former Dutch International heads up our girls academy league/union program. Training our student athletes in a number of code-related sports including OzTag, touch football and rugby 7's, the program prepares them for pathways into professional female programs.
Our curriculum comprises an annual plan divided into training phases with specific goals and objectives that enable quantifiable improvement.
Training the Whole Person
A fundamental component of the curriculum is our Athletic Development program. On completion of testing, students receive an individualised program designed to increase overall performance and decrease the likelihood of injuries. Players are educated about the importance of recovery, nutrition, psychology and mindset elements pivotal to sporting excellence and peak performance.
Our Program Includes:
- A comprehensive academic and sports program for K-12 students
- A range of College run bus routes covering many locations across the Central Coast
- Balanced meals prepared daily in our cafe by our in-house chefs, ensuring our active students receive the nutrition they need
- Uniforms, school bag and tracksuit
- Personal IT devices to facilitate classroom learning
- A majority of the College excursions
- Annual College camp (Years 3-12)