College Netball Program
CCSC K-12 Independent Sports College has a specialised netball college program, supported by Netball NSW and catering to the Central Coast's three netball associations, Gosford, Wyong, Woy Woy and beyond.
The CCSC Netball Program provides a holistic program that focuses on individual student development delivering a best practice training program based on the Netball Australia’s (NA) core curriculum of skills. It is designed to maximise the potential for pre-elite performance outcomes and provides a training environment that is delivered by qualified coaches and support staff.
CCSC Netball Head Coach - Jen Wright
An elite accredited netball coach and PDHPE teacher, Jen has extensive experience in pre-elite and elite youth development. Jen is currently working in the High Performance space with Netball NSW State and National programs.
- Year 7-12 netball college students will participate in a fully specialised program from 2019
- Netball will be included in our multi-sport program which offers a weekly mix of sports such as football (soccer), tennis, gymnastics, swimming, cricket, athletics, basketball, judo, softball/baseball and AFL.
- Primary college students interested in netball are encouraged to enrol in our multi-sport program.
- The home ground for our netball program is Adcock Park, West Gosford.
- Coaching Excellence:In ongoing sessions, players will work with experienced coaches to develop technical and tactical skills.
- Holistic Growth:Off court modules include sport life balance, mental toughness, nutrition, leadership and accredited coaching/umpiring courses.
- General Athletic Development:Testing and an introduction to Strength and Conditioning will improve speed, power and reactive ability on court and will lessen the chance of injury.
- Competition:Students will represent their school in the regions Netball Association (Gosford/Wyong/Woy Woy) competition that is focused on individual, unit and team development.
- A step on the Player Pathway.