CCSC Basketball Acadlemy runs a specialist program that focuses on individual growth and development through specific on court and gym sessions. Basketball sessions cover a range of skills and drills that allow student athletes to develop their skill set so they can fulfill a range of positions and roles when they step onto the court. Our aim is to help the basketball student athletes reach their full potential and achieve their personal goals in basketball and in life.
Coaches: Kieran Osborn - Kieran has been heavily involved in basketball for over 20 years as a player and coach in Australia and overseas. He played at the NBL1 level for the Central Coast Crusaders and has coached at representative level for many years. Kieran is passionate about player development and helping athletes to achieve their goals and become the best they can be.
Nathan ‘Killi’ Akamarmoi - Killi has been a cornerstone of Central Coast basketball and has been heavily involved for over 20 years as a player and coach. Having played at the NSW level and NBL1 level, Killi brings a wealth of knowledge from not only his playing experience but also his time working for Central Coast Basketball. Killi has coached at the NBL1 level and has many years of experience as a representative coach under his belt.
- The College offers:
- A comprehensive academic and sports program for K-12 student athletes
- A range of college bus routes covering many locations across the Central Coast
- Balanced meals prepared daily in our cafe by our in-house chefs, ensuring our active student athletes receive the nutrition they need
- Up to 2 hours of basketball specific training 4 days a week with 2-3 sessions at Niagara Park Stadium
- Access to state of the art shooting equipment and hoops on site
- Access to the CCSC Performance Lab with in house strength and conditioning coaches, physiotherapist, podiatrist, and nutritionist.
- Opportunities to represent CCSC at HRIS, AICES, NSW CIS and Australian Schools Championships yearly.